Salvation - Know God
You are loved by God and there is a place for you in his family. In fact, he is waiting to welcome you with open arms. Here’s the good news, you don’t have to do anything to earn God’s love or grace. It’s just a matter of believing in Jesus and receiving the free gift of salvation. It’s the most important decision you’ll ever make!
You can begin again by saying a simple prayer like this: Heavenly Father, I thank you for sending Jesus. Jesus I ask you to come into my heart. Forgive me of all my sins. I put my trust in you. And I choose to live for you by the power you supply for your glory, amen.
I Made That Decision!
If you made a decision to begin a new life in Christ, please let us know! We want to celebrate with you and have a gift we'd love to send you.
What is Water Baptism?
- Water Baptism is a next step following a personal commitment to Jesus Christ our Savior.
- It is a public declaration that a believer makes as part of a life change experience with Christ.
- When a believer is water baptized there is significance in the full submersion in water as it represents the burial of our past and the resurrection of our new life in Christ, just as Christ himself was buried and rose again.
Why do we do Water Baptisms?
- Jesus himself was baptized, setting an example for us to follow.
- Baptism is a voluntary act of obedience, a conscious declaration to the world and to the church that you are forevermore a disciple of Jesus Christ.
When should I be water baptized?
- We encourage you to seek baptism as soon as possible after receiving Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
How do I participate?
- Register at the link listed below.
- Wait for Lighthouse Staff Member to contact you and schedule your Water Baptism date.
- Prayerfully approach your baptism day as a milestone in your walk with Christ.
- Look for opportunities to deepen your walk with Christ, through growth track and serving.
At Lighthouse, we are committed to helping you find your God-given purpose and become all He has destined you to be! Growth Track consists of three sessions that will help you get connected to the family of believers, understand how God has uniquely gifted you, and use your God-given gifts to make a difference in others’ lives. The best part? You can start on any week, so be sure to join us every Sunday.
- In STEP ONE, we share the history and vision of the church. You’ll learn the ‘why” of lighthouse.
- In step TWO, you’ll understand ways God has uniquely created your personality, identify your spiritual gifts, and discover how your design reveals the path to fulfilling your destiny!
- In step THREE, you’ll find out how to use your gifts and abilities to bless others and open their hearts to receive God’s love, while serving on a team that interests you!